The following is a list of Connecticut state officials that are pro-choice.
- Governor Ned Lamont
- Lieutenant Governor Susan Bysiewicz
- Secretary of the State Denise Merrill
- State Treasurer Shawn Wooden
- State Comptroller Kevin Lembo
- Attorney General William Tong
- The Connecticut House
- The Connecticut Senate
Although Connecticut is currently a pro-choice state with a strong legislature for protecting choice issues, the Connecticut is not immune to anti-choice threats. We must remain vigilant to make sure that the state not only holds firm on the rights we already have, but moves forward to expand reproductive freedom for all.