The Policy and Grassroots Advocacy Internship will prioritize policy development as well as on-the-ground organizing work. The Policy and Grassroots Advocacy intern will assist in responding to current reproductive rights policy developments, as well as coordinate outreach to other organizations, members, and the public on NARAL Pro-Choice Connecticut issue areas.
- Assist with research on reproductive health policy
- Monitor and create messaging on policy developments as they happen
- Organize and attend visibility events
- Assist in volunteer management and event planning
- Coordinate education and outreach efforts
- Assist in developing campus organizing program
- Strong personal commitment to a woman’s right to choose
- Interest in the policy process
- Strong writing and organizational skills
Please email your resumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail hard copies to:
NARAL Pro-Choice Connecticut
Attn: Liz Gustafson
1 Main Street, Suite T4
Hartford, CT 06106
Your cover letter should address your commitment to reproductive rights.
Contact Liz Gustafson for more information or call 203.787.8763.